Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

What's your life motto? Let your Ford do the talking!



 -Mustang: I know what I want and I’m not afraid to go after it!  While I never lose focus on chasing my dreams, I also know how to have a good time.  People tell me I have a magnetic personality.  My life motto?  Dance to the beat of your own drum.

-C-Max: I care deeply about other people and am conscious of the environment.  I value the importance of low impact living as much as I value personal style.  My life motto?  Treat others as you would like to be treated.

-F-150: There's no job too big for me!  Every time a challenge is presented, I face it head-on.  I love the great outdoors and understand the value of a hard day’s work.  My life motto?  Work hard, play hard. 
 
-Edge: I'm often described as the life of the party-- you might call me a social butterfly.  My ideal weekend is going out on the town with all of my friends, and I’ve got tons of them!  My life motto?  The more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment